Got an Idea?

If you have a question you want answered, or an idea for my next blog, leave a comment. Even if I don't use you're idea for the next entry, I'll send a comment back to you with a short answer, and a list of reliable informational sites for you to check out.

If you see a term you don't know much about, or have a question about American government, policy, politics, or history, visit my informational blog, AmeriKad: What??. Leave a comment with your question; I might even use it for my next blog!

Enjoy!

Kaydee

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Let's Talk About Acorn

If you don't know what Acorn is, our you don't know what the issue surrounding Acorn is, visit AmeriKad: What??.

There is only so much we can say about Acorn. To me, it is obvious that President Obama is slowing down the voter fraud investigation on purpose. He has political and personal ties to the organization, and it would look bad for him and for his administration if Acorn proved to ce as corrupt as we think it is.

I'm not going to say that Obama wouldn't have become president without Acorn, because there really isn't enough verifiable evidence to give an educated opinion about. However, I will say that if continues to be proven that Acorn purposefully and knowingly committed voter fraud, then its safe to say that the whole of the Obama administration will be under even more scrutiny.

Quite honestly, I'm surprised congress has allowed this to get as far as it has. We've known for quite some time now that Acorn may be responsible for voter fraud, and yet where are the developments in the investigation. We haven't heard any conclusive evidence, nor have we been given any reason to believe that the Obama administration is planning on continuing to investigate to the fullest extent of the law. If this was Bush postponing an investigation, the media and the people would be all over this. But no, the ominicient Obama is too perfect to critize. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

The Obama has been talking alot about transparency. I say it's time we get some. Have they ever heard the saying "actions speak louder than words"? It appears not. Lets finish this investigation, and lets release the results to the people.

Although this seems just too much for Congress to handle. They're too busy attending Acorn's 39th Anniversary Party.

Enough is enough guys. As American citizens, we need to demand that our government take the legal steps necessary to indict Acorn, to stop funding them, and to prevent them from ever committing voter fraud again.


What do you think? Post your opinions, and let me know.

Kaydee

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a patriot, and a moderate conservative. But my political views pale next to my fierce loyalty to my country. If you love your country, you'll love my blog.